Spend three minutes outside counting pollinators and let us know how many you see. Don’t forget to take a picture and submit that, too!
To add your observation:
- Search for your address in the search bar
- Click on the map where you would like to add your observation
- Answer the questions and add a photo if you took one
- Click on submit
View report or sign up to receive a summary of the information we collect
Learn more about pollinators!
Connect to our research, lesson plans and fact sheets
Share with another scientist!
- Search for your address, and click on your location on the map.
- Answer the questions and attach your photo if you have one.
- Watch the map automatically populate!
When you’re done, click on the report button to see a summary of the information we’ve collected so far.